INCLUDED IN BRAKE PACKAGE: ZIMMERMAN (MADE IN GERMANY)
Zimmerman's aim is to supply our customers with high quality products at all times.
As a manufacturer of safety parts we are aware of our responsibilities and give precedence to
product quality. All the brake discs and brake drums in our standard range of wearing parts
are manufactured in dimensions and to a material quality specified by the automotivemanufacturers.
* Extensive product range with over 1,000 different customer references
* Equivalent spare parts as defined by motor vehicle block exemption regulation KFZ-GVO 1400/2002
* Consistently high product quality
* Reliable delivery service guaranteed by keeping adequate levels of stock
* Ongoing development and expansion of range
* Over 50 year's experience in brake disc manufacture
BRAKE PADS OPTIONS
PBR DELUXE BRAKE PADS
PBR DELUXE BRAKE PADS
* Ceramic materials
* Shimmed where recommended by engineering
* Application specific formulations
* Provides exceptionally long pad and rotor life, and resistance to heat
* Low noise, minimal brake dust
* Standard city and freeway braking
* Frequent stop and go conditions
TEXTAR BRAKE PADS
TEXTAR BRAKE PADS (OEM)
Since 1913 the Textar brand has been the leading
supplier of friction to the world's car and commercial vehicle manufacturers and is also a
driving force in the global automotive aftermarket. At TMD Friction our focus is on quality, safety and
superior braking comfort.
From each of our international locations in Europe, America and Asia, we strive to produce premium
quality friction, to consistently high standards. Our trademark is O.E. quality at the very highest level,
JURID BRAKE PADS
JURID BRAKE PADS (OEM)
Formulated to generate less dust, improving wheel performance.
Shims, slot, chamfers to mirror or improve OE design for quieter braking
PAGID BRAKE PADS
PAGID BRAKE PADS (OEM)
The Pagid disc brake pad range has more than 900 different references manufactured from 60 different friction materials.
These are specifically designed to meet the needs of individual vehicles, braking systems, engine performance and vehicle loads. TMD Friction develops and tests its disc brake pads at its own research and development centre.